We honor one patient to be in the Pet Spotlight. View the Pet Spotlight to meet our nominee. Read More >
GCVS is excited to offer our clients a simple online pharmacy refill option for your convenience. Read More >
GCVS offers a wide variety of specialties. Find your expert Veterinarian. Read More >
“The best vet hospital to use for dogs. I will always use them for any severe problems that my dog has.”Read More →
May 20th: Sago Palms Read More
April 2nd: Pet First Aid Awareness Read More
February 20th: Transmissible Venereal Tumor (TVT) Read More
We are located in the heart of the Galleria area, inside West Loop 610.
Address: 1111 W. Loop S. Suite 120 Houston, TX 77027
We are located in the Galleria area, inside West Loop 610. GCVS is on the northbound feeder (frontage) road between Post Oak & Woodway.
If You Are Coming From the NORTH
1. Take the 610 West Loop south to the POST OAK Exit.
2. Make a complete U-Turn (at the light) under the freeway and move into the far right lane.
3. Continue slowly (1 1/2 blocks), passing the twin Park Towers Building (1333 and 1233) and the Cornerstone Mortgage Building (1177). The hospital is immediately past the Cornerstone Mortgage Building.
4. When you see our red and white sign on the ground that reads, “Veterinary Hospital Entrance” (see below) turn right into the driveway. Drive across the bridge to our building, parking is available anywhere around the building.
If You Are Coming From the SOUTH
1. Take the 610 West Loop north to the SAN FELIPE exit.
2. Stay on the feeder road, moving into the far right lane and continue straight through the intersection at Post Oak.
3. Follow the same instructions in numbers 3 and 4 from above.
Marketing Opportunities: For any marketing opportunities with GCVS – within Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology & Allergy, Diagnostic Imaging, Internal Medicine, Nutrition, and Oncology – contact Karla Olmedo, Marketing Executive at KarlaO@gcvs.com
Hospital Relations Inquires: For any hospital relations inquiries with GCVS – within Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology & Allergy, Diagnostic Imaging, Internal Medicine, Nutrition and Oncology – contact David Welch, Hospital Administrator at DavidW@gcvs.com
Join our Team: Exciting Careers await within Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology & Allergy, Diagnostic Imaging, Internal Medicine, Nutrition, and Oncology -
Join the GCVS Team