Avian & Exotics
Experienced specialty care for all of Houston's four legged animals. Read More >
Come see what we have to offer. Houston's most experienced veterinary specialists. Read More >
Dermatology & Allergy
Don't scratch that itch. Come let our board-certified dermatologists provide the relief you and your pet need. Read More >
Neurology & Neurosurgery
Houston's most experienced veterinary neurologists. Read More >
Caring For Your Cat
Trusted with the care of Houston's finest felines. Read More >
MRI, CT, Ultrasound, nuclear medicine, digital diagnostic imaging, radiation therapy and onsite board certified radiologists. Read More >
Rehabilitation & Fitness
Houston's first veterinary center for Rehabilitation and Pain Management. Read More >
Providing further insight and treatment plans for your primary veterinarians patients. Read More >
GCVS is excited to offer our clients a simple online pharmacy refill option for your convenience. Read More >
GCVS offers a wide variety of specialties. Find your expert Veterinarian. Read More >
“This is the third time we have used GCVS. We appreciate the professionalism and care provided by all associated with the facility. We are sure our dogs have been given the best care possible.”Read More →
February 19th: Diabetes in Pets Read More
January 31st: Cold Weather Reminders for Pets Read More
December 21st: Holiday Hazards for Pets Read More
We are located in the heart of the Galleria area, inside West Loop 610.
Address: 1111 W. Loop S. Houston, TX 77027
We are located in the Galleria area, inside West Loop 610. GCVS is on the northbound feeder (frontage) road between Post Oak & Woodway.
If You Are Coming From the NORTH
1. Take the 610 West Loop south to the POST OAK Exit.
2. Make a complete U-Turn (at the light) under the freeway and move into the far right lane.
3. Continue slowly (1 1/2 blocks), passing the twin Park Towers Building (1333 and 1233) and the Cornerstone Mortgage Building (1177). The hospital is immediately past the Cornerstone Mortgage Building.
4. When you see our red and white sign on the ground that reads, “Veterinary Hospital Entrance” (see below) turn right into the driveway. Drive across the bridge to our building, parking is available anywhere around the building.
If You Are Coming From the SOUTH
1. Take the 610 West Loop north to the SAN FELIPE exit.
2. Stay on the feeder road, moving into the far right lane and continue straight through the intersection at Post Oak.
3. Follow the same instructions in numbers 3 and 4 from above.
Marketing Opportunities: For any marketing opportunities with GCVS, please contact email@example.com.
Hospital Relations Inquires: For any hospital relations inquiries with GCVS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our Team: Exciting Careers await within Cardiology, Critical Care, Dermatology & Allergy, Diagnostic Imaging, Internal Medicine, Nutrition, and Oncology -
Join the GCVS Team